Need Genuine Double Glazing In Albury / Wodonga?
Retrofit double glazing can help your home stay warmer in Winter, cooler in Summer, and quieter all year round.
How Retrofit Double Glazing Slashes Your Cost Of Double Glazing Your Albury / Wodonga Home
If the benefits of double glazing sound good to you but you are concerned about the price there is one question that may save you a lot of money and that is:
"Are my existing window frames still in good condition?"
If the answer to that question is "yes" then you will be happy to hear that Twinglaze can save you the cost of buying new frames by fitting our true double glazing unit to your homes existing frames. So why pay for new window frames when your existing ones are still good?
With Australia's ever changing climate investing in double glazed windows and doors is extremely beneficial for many reasons:
* Double glazing keeps the heat inside, in Winter
* And helps the home cool down in Summer
* Double glazing reduces condensation
* And reduces the noise from outside
* The value of your home will be increased
* And there are many other reasons…
All of these benefits can be added to your home with Twinglaze retrofitted double glazed windows and doors, all for a reasonable price.
Retrofit Double Glazing Preserves The Look Of Your Home
There is no question that keeping your existing window frames can save you money, but it also helps save the exterior appearance of your home by not having to replace them with modern window frames. By retrofitting double glazed units to your existing frames you can upgrade the comfort of your home but maintain the style and design that you love.
Retrofit Double Glazing Uses Genuine Double Glazing- IGU’s
The genuine Insulated Glass Units (IGU's) used by Twinglaze to retrofit double glaze windows and doors has superior heat and sound insulation properties because of the following factors:
* The choice of thickness of the two glass sheets is correct
* The chosen types of glass for the inside and outside panes
* The vacuum gap between the two sheets
* The gap’s depth is tailored for your needs and to the conditions
* The use of argon gas that has superior insulation properties in the vacuum
These factors are essential to the quality of real double glazing units.
Why Not Enjoy ALL The Benefits Of Double Glazing, With GENUINE Retrofit Double Glazing?
Installing Twinglaze Retrofit Double Glazing is really easy so if you'd like to experience all the benefits of double glazing, or if you'd like more information or you want a quote give us a call on 1300 766 743 (Click to Call)